irc rally of ypres

gofastfreddy
Častý přispěvovatel
Častý přispěvovatel

irc rally of ypres

Post by gofastfreddy »

lots off new cards found at ypres , signed and unsignd cards , up to the barum rally

kris meeke
basso
benoit lacante
bert coene
freddy loix
tlustak
skoda motersport snow
haninnen
kopecky
fontana

dont wona change for the moment because i still waiting for tasos promised card , for more than a month :evil: he has his card get

you cant do anything about it , because some guys i have trade with are very good guys , spaceman , rendy , wim , frezzy ,....
tasosR40
Častý přispěvovatel
Častý přispěvovatel

Re: irc rally of ypres

Post by tasosR40 »

Υουr card is on the way!

As about my exchange value, you can ask the guys in here! I am maybe late but I always send the cards I promise!

For some people collecting postcards is a hobby and not 24/7 priority!!!!!!! Especially if you have your wedding to organise for August!!!!

I will not accept public accusations in here again!

I hope the administrator will do something for that!

When you receive your card please never bother me again for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gofastfreddy
Častý přispěvovatel
Častý přispěvovatel

Re: irc rally of ypres

Post by gofastfreddy »

hi tasos in stead telling me your card is underway , you can say i send you the card in a couple off weeks , how can i now wen you sending a card

i have never been so disaponted i such a reaction , i hope that the admin will put me away :lol:

for all the good people here the cards i have going tho frezzy , he will trade the cards with you , because he hase some cars for me

Return to “Belgie / Belgium”